Job Post has been updated successfully
Santa clara, California - United States | Posted - 01/22/19
Apply without Registration
Greetings from “CSI”, looking for the following requirements.
Role : Delivery Architect
Location : Santa Clara, California
Job Type : Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Architecture Assessment & Proposing technical solutions
• Engage in functional architecture and product development discussions
• Propose strategy for API Migration, Legacy application migration strategy and approach to AWS
• Micro-service development, lambda functions development & deployment on AWS [NodeJS, Dockers, API Gateway, GraphQL]
• Carry out Proof of Concept for newer technologies / performance bottlenecks analysis on a need basis
• Engage with teams for API performance optimization, server & DB optimization
• Guide development team for Front end optimization [HTML5 / React JS/ Relay]
Must Have Skills :
API – fication – strong experience using GraphQL, NodeJS, Micro services.
Database: Mongo DB, Elastic Search
• Amazon Web services (AWS Cloud): Kinesis, S3, ES, EC2, Lambda functions, API Gateway.
Good to have :
• Architecture assessment, Microservices, SOA, Cloud enabled development, proposing Technical solutions & application development.
• Micro services Architecture & Strategy, Dockers, Containerization
WA- preferably visa independent. IF it is a H1-B transfer case, then please submit all the details and do not submit anyone who has less than two years left on their H1-B .No CTC candidates.
We need to provide the summary of why we think the candidate is a right fit for the Role and Rate and a good time to call them. So Please make these notes when you speak to them.