Full Stack Developer - NodeJS / React / Docker / Angular
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack developer to join a fast growing collaborative team based in our central London office, working closely with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams as we support an ambitious national roll out of our business.
You will have proven experience of delivering high quality change in a fast-moving agile environment. You will have excellent Node.JS. You will ideally have knowledge of and an interest in DevOps, and would expected own and deploy your own code to QA and production.
You will be working with passionate, tech driven and enthusiastic individuals on a day to day basis, you will form part of a cross-functional squad and guide the technology and architecture to deliver your features.
Working as part of a small flexible team you also be expected to be able pick up deliver features into a Node / Microservice service supporting SPA frameworks (React / Angular).
You will have the following key skills
· Experience of working with lean startup/agile development methodologies
· Good Agile, TDD and CI experience.
· You should have strong experience in most of our technical stack, including: React, Node JS, Docker, HTML/CSS, Angular JS, AWS, MySQL, GIT, Linux
· Exposure to GraphQL and or AWS cloud components an advantage, but not essential.
· Energy and motivation to get things done, working to ambitious timescales and overcoming obstacles with a can-do attitude.
· A great team worker - working in a tight multi-functional team, you will be responsible for the shaping and grooming for features and own your features through QA to production.
· Knowledge of DevOps tooling an advantage, but not essential: CodeShip, Terraform, Docker, Splunk etc.
· Office based 5 days a week in central London, but with flexibility on core hours and some WFH time.
...This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84996116